Rudy Project presents The Wing, a true work of art for the most sophisticated cyclist. Each curve, each detail, crafted with the utmost precision, creating a harmony that is not only pleasing to the eye but aerodynamically superior. The result of Swiss Side’s wind tunnel and computational fluid dynamics research, The Wing is a revolution in cycling helmet technology. Its ultralight in-mold construction is fused with a revolutionary geometry profile that allows for a customizable fit, without compromising safety or performance. Designed and tested for optimal safety in road time-trial, short and long distance triathlon challenges.
- Ultralight (350g size S/M, 390g size L, with visor and vent covers)
- In-mold construction for maximum safety and comfort
- Aerodynamically optimized design
- Revolutionary geometry profile for enhanced performance
- Optimized for multiple rider positions
- Fastex buckle closure system
- Removable magnetic optical shield for clear vision in all conditions
- Removable vent cover for added customization
- Interchangeable comfort padding for a personalized fit
- Includes helmet microfiber pouch for easy storage and transport
- Designed and tested for optimal safety
- CPSC 12.03 safety certification
- Made in Italy
Size & Fit
Material & Care
Rudy Project, worldwide renewed Italian brand for sports eyewear and performance accessories, was established in Treviso in 1985 by Rudy Barbazza to allow athletes to excel in challenging light and atmospheric conditions. An industry leader in sports gear, as well as in cycling aerodynamic engineering, the brand is now operated by Rudy’s sons, Cristiano and Simone, continuing its mission to make top of the line performance products, designed and produced in Italy. The brand is most known for its revolutionary technology, the “Air System”, which minimizes eyewear fogging without disturbing vision, as well as its adjustable nose pads and temple tips, ensuring a superb fit.
Free U.S. shipping
We offer free express shipping on all U.S. orders. Orders are shipped via all major carriers (UPS, DHL, FedEx, USPS) and should arrive within 3 to 5 business days.
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business day. Processing time is in addition to transit/delivery time. Once your order ships you will receive a confirmation email with your shipment and tracking details.
If you order multiple items, you may get multiple deliveries. We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email for each shipment along with shipping notifications throughout transit so you’ll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it.
P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO
At this time we do not ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
At this time, we are not able to ship to countries outside the U.S.
We do our best to ensure the timely delivery of all orders. Please keep in mind that we are only provided with an estimated delivery date from our carriers and cannot guarantee delivery estimates.
Free 30-day returns on all U.S. orders
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or you simply wish to return it, you have 30-days from the day your order was delivered to send it back to us. Returns are complementary and hassle-free. All products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, and with all original tags attached.
At this time we are unable to offer exchanges. If you’d like to exchange an item please return it for a refund or store credit and place a new order for your new item.
How to make a return?
- Click here to start your return or simply log in to your account
- Enter your order number, email or zip for identification and click “Get Started”
- Select the items you want to return from your order and select the return reason
- Select your return credit option: Refund or Store Credit and click “Complete”
- Download our pre-paid Return Label and attach it to your package (remove or cover any previous shipping labels to avoid shipping delays)
- Drop off your return at any USPS location. Make sure to keep your receipt
Items marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned once purchased.
Returns are processed within 3-5 business days after they arrive at our warehouse. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment, and a confirmation email will be sent to you once it has been issued. It may take up to 7 additional days for the funds to show in your account.
Late or refused returns
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 30 days of receiving you order. Returns outside this timeframe may be accepted at our discretion and may only be refunded as a store credit. We reserve the right not to accept returns if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way.
All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface and returned in a new, unused condition with the original tags, shoe box, and packaging. Cleats should not be installed on cycling shoes. Returns without a shoe box, in a damaged shoe box, or with scratched soles will not be accepted and will be sent back.
- Fits true to size
- S/M weight: 320g / 11.3oz
- L weight: 360g / 12.7oz
- Fastex Buckle Closure System
- Aerodynamically optimized design
- Interchangeable comfort padding
Rudy Project Helmet Size Guide
How to measure my size?
Helmet sizes are based on head circumference. Measure your size by wrapping a measuring tape snugly around the widest possible circumference - from the most prominent part of the forehead (often 1-2 fingers above the eyebrow) around to the widest part of the back of your head. Measure 3 times, and take the largest number. Using the chart above, select your size.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.