Core Classic Vest
Core Classic Vest
Pedla's Core Classic Vest is the perfect cycling companion for any adventure. Featuring a two-layer membrane and water-resistant zipper, this vest offers maximum protection against wind and light road spray to keep you focused on your ride. The lightweight design and breathable mesh back panel ensure comfort and convenience, making it ideal for experienced and novice cyclists alike.
- Trans-seasonal vest
- Front two layer wind resistant membrane
- Race fit, slim through the torso with room for layering with jackets
- Breathable mesh back panel for ventilation
- Eco recycled fibre content
- Elastic bind armholes for comfort and flexibility
- Standard Collar
- Durable YKK zip with internal storm placket
- Rear silicon gripper powerband
- Rear reflective tab to aid with visibility during low light conditions
- Rear triple pockets for storage
- Made for layering in changeable conditions
Size & Fit
Material & Care
Born in 2013 and based out of Melbourne, Australia, Pedla is a boutique cycling brand that champions innovation and performance, both on and off the bike. Its products combine world-class engineering with a refined aesthetic, utilizing high-quality fabrics and prints. Pedla produces limited runs of progressive roadwear made to push forward momentum and elevate the riding experience, enhancing both the body and mind, with a “kit that looks as good as it performs”.
Free U.S. shipping
We offer free express shipping on all U.S. orders. Orders are shipped via all major carriers (UPS, DHL, FedEx, USPS) and should arrive within 3 to 5 business days.
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business day. Processing time is in addition to transit/delivery time. Once your order ships you will receive a confirmation email with your shipment and tracking details.
If you order multiple items, you may get multiple deliveries. We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email for each shipment along with shipping notifications throughout transit so you’ll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it.
P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO
At this time we do not ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
At this time, we are not able to ship to countries outside the U.S.
We do our best to ensure the timely delivery of all orders. Please keep in mind that we are only provided with an estimated delivery date from our carriers and cannot guarantee delivery estimates.
Free 30-day returns on all U.S. orders
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or you simply wish to return it, you have 30-days from the day your order was delivered to send it back to us. Returns are complementary and hassle-free. All products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, and with all original tags attached.
At this time we are unable to offer exchanges. If you’d like to exchange an item please return it for a refund or store credit and place a new order for your new item.
How to make a return?
- Click here to start your return or simply log in to your account
- Enter your order number, email or zip for identification and click “Get Started”
- Select the items you want to return from your order and select the return reason
- Select your return credit option: Refund or Store Credit and click “Complete”
- Download our pre-paid Return Label and attach it to your package (remove or cover any previous shipping labels to avoid shipping delays)
- Drop off your return at any USPS location. Make sure to keep your receipt
Items marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned once purchased.
Returns are processed within 3-5 business days after they arrive at our warehouse. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment, and a confirmation email will be sent to you once it has been issued. It may take up to 7 additional days for the funds to show in your account.
Late or refused returns
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 30 days of receiving you order. Returns outside this timeframe may be accepted at our discretion and may only be refunded as a store credit. We reserve the right not to accept returns if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way.
All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface and returned in a new, unused condition with the original tags, shoe box, and packaging. Cleats should not be installed on cycling shoes. Returns without a shoe box, in a damaged shoe box, or with scratched soles will not be accepted and will be sent back.
Core Classic Vest
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Race fit
- Model is 6'1" height and wears size S
- For accurate measurements consult the brand's size guide
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.