Designed to command attention and deliver on performance, the Bambino Pro from KASK is the time trial cycling helmet with visor for every serious cyclist. While suited for any ride, it's an especially perfect fit for time trials, triathlons, and track cycling performance, shining in all head positions. Showcasing aerodynamics in shape, KASK has ensured that the Bambino Pro looks as great as it performs with an array of enticing features. From an innovative shape and an easily removable magnetic visor to an ultra-lightweight design, the Bambino Pro is your ultimate cycling companion, regardless of weather conditions.
- Lightweight at 360 grams (size M)
- 5mm thick padding material for fast moisture dissipation
- Magnetic visor system for easy removal and replacement while riding
- Aerodynamic design tested in wind tunnels for impressive CX rate
- Superior ventilation with six micro air intakes at front and four exhaust vents rear
- Hypoallergenic faux leather chinstrap
- Removable washable inner Coolmax® padding
- Meets global safety standards, including CE EN 1078, CPSC 1203, and AS/NZS 2063
- Clear visor and user manual included in box
Size & Fit
Material & Care
- Fits true to size
- M weight: 360g / 12.7oz
- For accurate measurements, consult the brand’s size guide
KASK Helmet Size Guide
How to measure my size?
Helmet sizes are based on head circumference. Measure your size by wrapping a measuring tape snugly around the widest possible circumference - from the most prominent part of the forehead (often 1-2 fingers above the eyebrow) around to the widest part of the back of your head. Measure 3 times, and take the largest number. Using the chart above, select your size.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.