Rudy Project Stardash, an embodiment of refinement and performance. These multi-purpose sunglasses are crafted to protect the eyes from sun and weather in a timeless style. The iconic teardrop design is enriched with performance features that ensure perfect comfort for the most daring explorers. High-protection lenses, designed to exceed category 4 lighting standards, guarantee a clear and wide field of vision. The Stardash model is available with Hi-Altitude category 4 lenses, ImpactX 2 Laser lenses, and mirrored lenses. The removable Side Shields provide added protection from wind, dust, and other elements during outdoor activities.
- Frame: Glacier Matte
- Lenses: Multilaser Osmium
- LTV: 15%
- Lightweight at 1.38 ounce / 39 grams
- Adjustable anti-slip nosepiece and temples
- Total comfort fit
- High-protection category 4 lenses
- Removable side shields
- Quick change interchangeable lenses
- Fully adjustable nose pads and temple tips
- Power flow system for reduced fogging
- Rilsan® clear material
- Microfiber pouch and hard protective case included with sunglasses
- Made in Italy
Size & Fit
Material & Care
Rudy Project, worldwide renewed Italian brand for sports eyewear and performance accessories, was established in Treviso in 1985 by Rudy Barbazza to allow athletes to excel in challenging light and atmospheric conditions. An industry leader in sports gear, as well as in cycling aerodynamic engineering, the brand is now operated by Rudy’s sons, Cristiano and Simone, continuing its mission to make top of the line performance products, designed and produced in Italy. The brand is most known for its revolutionary technology, the “Air System”, which minimizes eyewear fogging without disturbing vision, as well as its adjustable nose pads and temple tips, ensuring a superb fit.
- Weight: 1.38 ounce, 39 grams
- Eye Size: 63
- Temple: 140
- Dimensions: A 63mm B 53mm
- Base Curve: 8
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.