Rudy Project's Spinshield blends stylish design with performance spirit and heritage, representing the gold standard in running and cycling sunglasses. Combining eye protection together with superior eye comfort, the Spinshield features a wide wrap-around deep horizon lens and ultra-grip rubber tips and nose pads for a snug and stable fit. Equipped with ImpactX® photochromic lenses that provide sharper images, improve visual acuity and depth perception.
- Frame: Black Matte
- Lenses: ImpactX Photochromic 2 Black
- LTV: 9% - 74%
- Lightweight at 0.95 ounces / 26 grams
- RP D centered optics
- Wide wrap-around deep horizon cylindrical lens for maximum coverage
- ImpactX® photochromic lenses, enhance contrast, improve visual acuity, and depth perception
- Produces sharper images, higher definition, reduces “rainbowing” effect, and allows for more visual comfort
- Safety hinges
- No-slip grip temples and nose pads
- Pro-Fit ergonomic temple geometry ensures a snug and stable fit
- Microfiber pouch included with sunglasses
- Made in Italy
Size & Fit
Material & Care
Rudy Project, worldwide renewed Italian brand for sports eyewear and performance accessories, was established in Treviso in 1985 by Rudy Barbazza to allow athletes to excel in challenging light and atmospheric conditions. An industry leader in sports gear, as well as in cycling aerodynamic engineering, the brand is now operated by Rudy’s sons, Cristiano and Simone, continuing its mission to make top of the line performance products, designed and produced in Italy. The brand is most known for its revolutionary technology, the “Air System”, which minimizes eyewear fogging without disturbing vision, as well as its adjustable nose pads and temple tips, ensuring a superb fit.
- Weight: 0.95 ounces / 26 grams
- Eye Size: 147
- Temple: 125
- Dimensions: A 147mm B 61mm
- Base Curve: 5
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.