Rudy Project's Spinshield Air is a prime example of aerodynamic elegance, with its lightweight and impactful design. The half-rim frame offers a wide field of vision, while its cylindrical lens ensures clear and safe peripheral sight. Tailored to provide ultimate comfort, the Spinshield Air features ergonomic 'Pro-Fit' temple geometry and 'ultra grip' soft rubber end pieces and nose pads. Additionally, the Spinshield Air is compatible with your Rx, making it the perfect choice for sport enthusiasts seeking prescription solutions for their active lifestyle.
- Frame: Black Matte
- Lenses: Multilaser Blue
- LTV: 18.5%
- Lightweight at 0.90 ounces / 26 grams
- Wraparound non-slip compression fit
- Pro-Fit geometry of temples for natural fit
- RP-D centered optics
- Safety hinges
- No slip grip temples and nosepads
- Prescription ready via proprietary Rx optical insert
- Ergo-grip integrated rubber tips and nose pads for comfortable fit
- Microfiber pouch included with sunglasses
- Made in Italy
Size & Fit
Material & Care
Rudy Project, worldwide renewed Italian brand for sports eyewear and performance accessories, was established in Treviso in 1985 by Rudy Barbazza to allow athletes to excel in challenging light and atmospheric conditions. An industry leader in sports gear, as well as in cycling aerodynamic engineering, the brand is now operated by Rudy’s sons, Cristiano and Simone, continuing its mission to make top of the line performance products, designed and produced in Italy. The brand is most known for its revolutionary technology, the “Air System”, which minimizes eyewear fogging without disturbing vision, as well as its adjustable nose pads and temple tips, ensuring a superb fit.
- Weight: 0.90 ounces, 26 grams
- Eye Size: 147
- Temple: 125
- Dimensions: A 147mm B 59mm
- Base Curve: 5
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.