Rudy Project's Soundrise glasses are a symphony of sleek style and high-performance design. The octagonal frame and edgy side details exude a bold, urban aesthetic. The RP-D Centered optics offer sharp clear vision, while safety hinges ensure maximum comfort and protection for the active wearer. These sunglasses are the ultimate fusion of fashion and function, elevating any casual look with their superior lenses and innovative design.
- Frame: Black Gloss
- Lenses: Smoke Black
- LTV: 11%
- Frame: Black Fade Crystal Azur Gloss
- Lenses: Multilaser Ice
- LTV: 13.0%
- Lightweight at 0.95 ounces / 27 grams
- Octagonal frame design with stylish side details
- RP-D centered optics provide clear vision and maximum comfort
- Safety Hinges ensure durability and a secure fit
- Superior lenses for maximum eye protection
- Microfiber pouch hard protective case included with sunglasses
- Made in Italy
Size & Fit
Material & Care
Rudy Project, worldwide renewed Italian brand for sports eyewear and performance accessories, was established in Treviso in 1985 by Rudy Barbazza to allow athletes to excel in challenging light and atmospheric conditions. An industry leader in sports gear, as well as in cycling aerodynamic engineering, the brand is now operated by Rudy’s sons, Cristiano and Simone, continuing its mission to make top of the line performance products, designed and produced in Italy. The brand is most known for its revolutionary technology, the “Air System”, which minimizes eyewear fogging without disturbing vision, as well as its adjustable nose pads and temple tips, ensuring a superb fit.
- Weight: 0.95 ounces / 27 grams
- Eye Size: 61.5
- Temple: 132
- Base Curve: 6
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.