Rudy Project presents the Skudo, a helmet of unparalleled elegance and function. With its sleek, aerodynamic design and 23 large vents, this unisex road bike helmet is the epitome of style and ventilation. The 3D AIRFRAME front padding absorbs moisture and optimizes airflow, ensuring a cool, dry ride even when pushing your limits. The RSR11 adjustment system ensures a personalized fit, making the Skudo the ultimate companion for any ride. The robust INMOLD technology provides exceptional stability and lightness, making the Skudo a well-fitting, beautiful helmet, for your most challenging cycling adventures.
- Lightweight at 250 grams (size S/M)
- INMOLD technology for high stability and lightness
- RSR11 adjustment system for optimal fit and comfort
- 23 large vents and internal channels for ventilation
- 3D AIRFRAME padding absorbs moisture and improves air circulation
- Removable, washable inner padding with BUG STOP technology
- Easy-to-use FASTEX click closure
- Reflective design elements for visibility
- Includes alternative inner padding
- Versatile design for road biking, commuting, and all-road use
- Made in Italy
Size & Fit
Material & Care
Rudy Project, worldwide renewed Italian brand for sports eyewear and performance accessories, was established in Treviso in 1985 by Rudy Barbazza to allow athletes to excel in challenging light and atmospheric conditions. An industry leader in sports gear, as well as in cycling aerodynamic engineering, the brand is now operated by Rudy’s sons, Cristiano and Simone, continuing its mission to make top of the line performance products, designed and produced in Italy. The brand is most known for its revolutionary technology, the “Air System”, which minimizes eyewear fogging without disturbing vision, as well as its adjustable nose pads and temple tips, ensuring a superb fit.
- Fits true to size
- S/M weight: 250g / 8.8oz
- L weight: 270g / 9.5oz
Rudy Project Helmet Size Guide
How to measure my size?
Helmet sizes are based on head circumference. Measure your size by wrapping a measuring tape snugly around the widest possible circumference - from the most prominent part of the forehead (often 1-2 fingers above the eyebrow) around to the widest part of the back of your head. Measure 3 times, and take the largest number. Using the chart above, select your size.