Rudy Project presents the Rydon Slim, a revolutionary piece of eyewear that exudes unparalleled performance and versatility. The Rydon Slim boasts a fully adjustable nosepiece and temple tips, as well as interchangeable lenses and endless prescription and custom options. This timeless icon continues to represent a compelling combination of style, and comfort, making it the ultimate choice for the discerning cyclist. With the soft adjustable temple tips, the Rydon Slim offers an exceptional fit for any face shape and the lens technology prevents misting for a clear, unobstructed view of the road ahead.
- Frame: Matte Black
- Lenses: ImpactX Photochromic 2 Laser Purple
- LTV: 8.0% - 48.0%
- Lightweight at 0.88 ounces / 25 Grams
- Slim fit
- ImpactX® photochromic lenses for enhanced contrast and visual comfort
- Interchangeable lenses
- Adjustable nose and ear pieces for custom fit
- Adjustable anti slip nose pads
- Fully adjustable temples
- Microfiber pouch and hard protective case included with sunglasses
- Made in Italy
Size & Fit
Material & Care
Rudy Project, worldwide renewed Italian brand for sports eyewear and performance accessories, was established in Treviso in 1985 by Rudy Barbazza to allow athletes to excel in challenging light and atmospheric conditions. An industry leader in sports gear, as well as in cycling aerodynamic engineering, the brand is now operated by Rudy’s sons, Cristiano and Simone, continuing its mission to make top of the line performance products, designed and produced in Italy. The brand is most known for its revolutionary technology, the “Air System”, which minimizes eyewear fogging without disturbing vision, as well as its adjustable nose pads and temple tips, ensuring a superb fit.
- Weight: 0.88 ounces / 25 grams
- Eye Size: 65
- Temple: 133
- Dimensions: A 65mm B 37mm
- Base Curve: 8
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.