Rudy Project presents the Propulse, a masterpiece of active eyewear crafted for the cycling enthusiast. With its ultralight wraparound geometry, the Propulse delivers a perfect and natural compression fit without any annoying pressure on the head, resulting in extremely comfortable and stable performance eyewear. Massive vents on the front chassis, lenses, and temples fight fogging, while wide lenses offer enhanced eye protection and a deep field of vision. ImpactX® Photochromic Lenses provide custom color and contrast, improving visual acuity and depth perception for an unparalleled visual experience.
- Frame: Merlot Matte
- Lenses: Multilaser Red
- LTV: 15%
- Lightweight at 0.90 ounces / 26 Grams
- Ultralight wraparound geometry
- ImpactX® photochromic lenses
- Wide lenses for enhanced eye protection
- Massive vents on front chassis, lenses, and temples
- Quick change lenses system
- Adjustable Nosepiece
- Microfiber pouch included with sunglasses
- Made in Italy
Size & Fit
Material & Care
Rudy Project, worldwide renewed Italian brand for sports eyewear and performance accessories, was established in Treviso in 1985 by Rudy Barbazza to allow athletes to excel in challenging light and atmospheric conditions. An industry leader in sports gear, as well as in cycling aerodynamic engineering, the brand is now operated by Rudy’s sons, Cristiano and Simone, continuing its mission to make top of the line performance products, designed and produced in Italy. The brand is most known for its revolutionary technology, the “Air System”, which minimizes eyewear fogging without disturbing vision, as well as its adjustable nose pads and temple tips, ensuring a superb fit.
- Weight: 0.90 ounces, 26 grams
- Eye Size: 75
- Temple: 126
- Dimensions: A 75mm B 43mm
- Base Curve: 8
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.