Rudy Project's Nytron cycling helmet is the result of a dynamic partnership between Swiss Side aerodynamic experts and Rudy Project's innovation. In the pursuit of both performance and safety, Rudy Project has engineered a helmet with an unparalleled balance of both. The Nytron's amazing ventilation system employs directional power flow channels and massive exhaust vents, ensuring that a cyclist's body temperature stays regulated, and always in top form. The Nytron exceeds the Rudy Project WG11 rotational impact test, making it one of the safest cycling helmets on the market so you can push the limits without compromising safety.
- Lightweight and compact
- Optimal aerodynamic performance
- Temperature rating for superior cooling
- Massive exhaust vents and internal directional power flow channels for ventilation
- Fastex buckle closure system for easy fastening and release
- CPSC 12.03 certification ensures maximum safety
- Exceeds Rudy Project WG11 experimental protocol test
- Adjustable RSR10M retention system for personalized comfort fit
- Interchangeable comfort padding for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Rotational impact protection against impacts
- Incldues helmet microfiber pouch for easy storage and transport
- Made in Italy
Size & Fit
Material & Care
Rudy Project, worldwide renewed Italian brand for sports eyewear and performance accessories, was established in Treviso in 1985 by Rudy Barbazza to allow athletes to excel in challenging light and atmospheric conditions. An industry leader in sports gear, as well as in cycling aerodynamic engineering, the brand is now operated by Rudy’s sons, Cristiano and Simone, continuing its mission to make top of the line performance products, designed and produced in Italy. The brand is most known for its revolutionary technology, the “Air System”, which minimizes eyewear fogging without disturbing vision, as well as its adjustable nose pads and temple tips, ensuring a superb fit.
- S/M weight: 317g / 11.2oz
- L weight: 348g / 12.3oz
- Fastex buckle closure system
- Adjustable RSR10M retention system for a comfort fit
Rudy Project Helmet Size Guide
How to measure my size?
Helmet sizes are based on head circumference. Measure your size by wrapping a measuring tape snugly around the widest possible circumference - from the most prominent part of the forehead (often 1-2 fingers above the eyebrow) around to the widest part of the back of your head. Measure 3 times, and take the largest number. Using the chart above, select your size.