KASK's Protone Icon is impeccably crafted with a sleek, aerodynamic silhouette, and offers an internal frame for improved rider security. Its sleek design is achieved through seamless integration of the upper and lower parts of the shell. OCTOFIT+ adjustment system helps boost comfort and stability, while a neck stabilizer provides ergonomic support and a personalized fit. Its rubber-coated rotation cap facilitates better finger grip, and a reflective insert in the rear ensures further safety. The inner lining is composed of fast-drying and washable CoolMax® fabric. As with all KASK helmets, the Protone Icon complies with the KASK ROTATIONAL IMPACT WG11 TEST, a scientific method of assessing performance against rotational impacts.
- Lightweight at 280 grams (size M)
- OCTOFIT+ retention system for ultimate fine-tune fitting
- Multiple vents for superior ventilation
- Refined aerodynamic shape for optimal speed
- Aero Control technology
- Vertical stabilizer for ergonomic neck support and enhanced balance
- Joined internal and external frames for enhanced strength
- CoolMax® fabric lining draws out moisture and fast drying, removable and washable
- Faux leather chinstrap
- High Visibility features
- KASK WG11, complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- KASK ROTATIONAL IMPACT WG11 TEST protocol compliant
- Suitable for road cycling
- Made in Italy
Size & Fit
Material & Care
- Fits true to size
- OCTOFIT+ adjustment system for customized, fine-tune fitting
- M weight: 280g / 8.1oz
KASK Helmet Size Guide
How to measure my size?
Helmet sizes are based on head circumference. Measure your size by wrapping a measuring tape snugly around the widest possible circumference - from the most prominent part of the forehead (often 1-2 fingers above the eyebrow) around to the widest part of the back of your head. Measure 3 times, and take the largest number. Using the chart above, select your size.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.