Rudy Project's Cutline is the epitome of sophisticated sports fashion. These wraparound shields are designed for the most discerning road cycling, mountain biking, and gravel riding enthusiasts. Boasting a wraparound shield lens and innovative technology that allows for swift and effortless lens swaps with the push of a button. Powerflow ventilation system keeps air flowing and prevents fogging, while interchangeable lens bumpers offer customizable protection.
- Frame: Red Matte
- Bumpers: Black
- Lenses: Smoke Black
- LTV: 11%
- Lightweight at 1.27 ounces / 28 grams
- Extreme ventilation to prevent fogging and sweating
- Interchangeable lenses for customizable vision
- Adjustable nose pads and temple tips for a secure fit
- Safety hinges for durability
- Microfiber pouch and hard protective case included with sunglasses
- Suitable for medium to large face sizes
- Made in Italy
Size & Fit
Material & Care
Rudy Project, worldwide renewed Italian brand for sports eyewear and performance accessories, was established in Treviso in 1985 by Rudy Barbazza to allow athletes to excel in challenging light and atmospheric conditions. An industry leader in sports gear, as well as in cycling aerodynamic engineering, the brand is now operated by Rudy’s sons, Cristiano and Simone, continuing its mission to make top of the line performance products, designed and produced in Italy. The brand is most known for its revolutionary technology, the “Air System”, which minimizes eyewear fogging without disturbing vision, as well as its adjustable nose pads and temple tips, ensuring a superb fit.
- Weight: 1.27 ounces / 28 grams
- Eye Size: 141
- Temple: 128
- Dimensions: A-141mm B-62mm
- Base Curve: 7
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.